Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bespoke maintenance solutions maximising asset lifespan
Kershaw provide business focussed maintenance solutions to all of our clients across a wide variety of sectors and environments. Regular maintenance is essential to any building in order to maximise the lifespan of the plant be it heating, hot water, cooling, lighting, power etc.
We work within a number of different environments including (but not limited to) the following;
- Public Sector (Local Councils)
- Education (Schools, Colleges, Academies, Universities)
- Commercial Property (Offices, Leisure, Hotels, Scientific/Research)
- Commercial Housing (Sheltered Housing, Housing Association, District Heating Schemes)
Our team of mobile service engineers are customer focus driven and we always act/advise in the best interest of the client. Our engineers are both professional and approachable and they have ;
- Branded Vans & Uniform
- Company ID carried at all times
- Enhanced DBS Checked for works within schools and vulnerable environments
- Full PPE & trained to work at high level or in confined spaces
Kershaw work in full accordance with industry standard maintenance specification SFG-20 which is the benchmark for M&E maintenance. We support all our clients with statutory compliance to fulfil their obligations and at all times maintain accordancewith industry standards/British legislative requirements.
We manage our routine maintenance at all times around the client and minimise disruption wherever possible. We work with our clients to ensure PPM is booked in well in advance and we never turn up unannounced.
We are here to help, whatever your building services maintenance issue or requirements. Simply give us a call on 01223 715818 or email email@example.com.