Providing assistance in these unprecedented times - Service and Maintenance, COVID -19 Statement
We would like to offer our reassurance that we have full operational readiness to assist all schools and organisations in continuing to monitor, maintain and look after their properties and assets in periods of closure or reduced use. Please read our full statement from our Service and Maintenance Division, outlining our current operational status and how we are able to provide support throughout this difficult time. Please stay safe and keep well.
Experts in M&E maintenance and Hard Services facilities management
Kershaw are there when you need us to be. With a 24/7/365 Planned and Reactive maintenance solution we can support any building or client with Hard FM provision in particular Mechanical & Electrical Services.
Our team of dedicated mobile technical engineers are located throughout the following areas and are readily equipped to support all of our new and existing clients with regards to Planned, Reactive and Project Services.
Our engineers include registered Gas Engineers, Refrigeration Engineers, Skilled Electricians, Plumbers, Multi-Skilled Technicians & Qualified Tradesmen all based from home providing a true local for local service to our valued customers.
Kershaw can provide the following services including but not limited to;
- Heating & Hot Water System Service & Maintenance
- Gas, Oil & LPG Appliance Service & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning, Chiller & Refrigeration Service & Maintenance
- Electrical Service & Maintenance (Lighting, Emergency Lighting, PAT, Fixed Wire Testing)
- Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm & CCTV Service & Maintenance
- Building Management Systems (BMS) Service & Maintenance
- ACOP L8 Water Treatment Regimes
- Automatic Doors & Barriers Service & Maintenance
- Lightning Protection & Man safe Service & Maintenance
- Emergency Generator Service & Maintenance
- Minor Project Works and Plant Refurbishment & Upgrades
- 24/7/365 Reactive Support with integrated helpdesk facility
We are here to help, whatever your maintenance requirements. Simply give us a call on 01223 715818.