Kershaw Group Announces Senior Leadership Changes
March 23 2018
Cambridge based construction company, the Kershaw Group, today (23 March 2018) announced senior leadership changes following the retirement of the Group’s Non-Executive Chairman Eddie Bird and Group Managing Director Mark Finlay.
Effective immediately, the Kershaw Group and its subsidiary companies will be led by the following new Group Board of Directors:
- Geoff Davies, Non-Executive Chairman - Geoff became Non-Executive Director of Kershaw Group in 2015, having enjoyed a long and distinguished career at Grant Thornton and Lloyds TSB Group.
- Gary Smith, Group Operations Director – Gary joined Kershaw Mechanical Services in 1979 as a Junior Engineer and progressed through all levels of contracting to the role of Contracts Director, and promoted to Kershaw Mechanical’s Managing Director in 2007.
- Ian Greenstock, Group Sales & Estimating Director - Ian started as a Junior Estimator in 1979 and progressed to the role of Sales & Estimating Director for Kershaw Mechanical, a position which he has now held for over 14 years.
- Andy Crouch, Group Finance Director - Andy joined the Group as Finance Director in 2007, Andy’s background includes qualifying as a Certified Accountant in 2003 whilst working for a top 20 accounting firm.
- Kathy Smith, Group HR Director & Company Secretary - Kathy joined the Group in 1999 and combines the Group Company Secretarial role with leading the HR agenda.
Gary Smith and Ian Greenstock have been instrumental in Kershaw Mechanical Services’ leadership and strategy since Eddie Bird retired his position as Managing Director in 2007 and look forward to bringing their vast experience to the Kershaw Group as a whole.
Eddie Bird and Mark Finlay’s decisions to retire will bring to a close two remarkable careers with the company spanning 47 years and over 21 years respectively.