We are a leading Mechanical and Electrical company which designs, manufactures, installs and commissions commercial building services on major projects in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join our site teams.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- Site Supervisors' Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience as an electrician or equivalent.
- C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- A certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record of working within an industrial or commercial sector.
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship in building services trade, or have two years of recognised experience and specialist skills as a supervisor in the M&E sector.
- Knowledge of risk and compliance, demonstrable planning and project management skills and an ability to drive change.
- You will have experience of working on electrical building services systems in a commercial or industrial sector.
- Hold a current driving licence.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you are a hands-on supervisor with excellent customer relationship skills.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy a pre-employment check.
Please reply with a full CV to:
Andrew Saunders, Operations Director, Kershaw Mechanical Services Ltd, Pembroke Ave, Waterbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9QR
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within three weeks of submitting your interest.
Kershaw Mechanical Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.