Kershaw is a leading Mechanical and Electrical contractor based in Cambridge.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Electrical Estimator to join the busy Estimating Department based in our offices in Waterbeach.
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
Key Benefits: Pension/Private Medical Insurance/25 days holiday/Birthday Day off/PerkBox
Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who is seeking a new challenge and wanting to join an organisation that offers a great working environment.
- You will be numerate, literate, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, well organised and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner.
- You will be required to produce design & build tenders for electrical services projects. A strong design background would be beneficial.
- You will perform; take offs; of materials, price labour costs, liaise with suppliers and sub- contractors & attend client meetings.
- You will be responsible for pricing all electrical services including fire alarm, security systems, small power, data, lighting, solar / pv, BMS etc.
- We are open to intermediate or senior candidates
- Experience of using Trimble estimation software would be beneficial
Who we are:
Kershaw Mechanical Services is part of the Kershaw Group Limited - a multi-disciplined building services company with over 130 years of trading history. Kershaw Group has a friendly, collaborative and enthusiastic working environment. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the best service possible in terms of quality, professionalism and efficiency.
Please reply with full CV to:
01223 715 800
Estimating and Bid Manager
Kershaw Mechanical Services
Edward Leonard House
Denny End Road,
Kershaw is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.