We are a leading Mechanical and Electrical company which designs, manufactures, installs and commissions commercial building services on major projects in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Approved Electrician to join our site teams.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- Qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements.
- Hold a current driving licence.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy a pre-employment check
Please reply with a full CV to:
Andrew Saunders, Operations Director, Kershaw Mechanical Services Ltd, Pembroke Ave, Waterbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9QR
Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within three weeks of submitting your interest.
Kershaw Mechanical Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.